Encore Health embodies the passion for promotion of real-life health awareness and education within communities. Optimum health is a balanced combination of- Education, Preparation, Activation and Preservation.
Encore health is honoured to assist all ages on their journey to embrace their health in every capacity, utilising the power of growth and development to enable the body to restore function throughout different stages of life. Wellness takes community action and Encore Health is about providing knowledge to reach out to those who are not yet living with optimal health, and supporting those who’s journey is ever-evolving.
Encore Health represents passion and commitment to encouraging positive health awareness for individuals, families and the greater community that can be implemented in today’s world, enabling a better tomorrow for all.
ENCORE HEALTH PHILOSOPHIES
- To be dedicated to the awareness, education & action for the challenges children face in the world they are growing up in for their physical, mental & emotional wellbeing.
- To connect comprehensive strategies with common sense; Encore Health is about guiding children on the path to a healthy future during every stage of growth & development
- Providing parents with helpful information and nurturing environments that support healthy lifestyle choices
- Focusing on the awareness of promoting healthier food choices and increased physical activity in today’s tech-driven world; ensuring that every family has access to education for healthy living. And, helping kids become motivated to achieve their dreams!
- To be your trusted resource for motivation, education & accomplishment of better health everyday!
- To guide & teach healthy behaviour and identity many of the ways we can see our health as a success.
To promote a healthy and compassionate lifestyle platform through professional health assistance on body mechanics, nutrition, exercise, stress, posture, sleep, personal development and everyday wellbeing.
To provide information and inspiration with an energetic approach to healthy living: educating those who are passionate about their health.
To establish quality teaching programs within the community by providing ideas and information through positive health messages to implement into daily life.
ABOUT ENCORE HEALTH DIRECTOR DR. RACHEL MURPHY
After obtaining my Bachelor of Applied Science (Complementary Medicine) and a Master of Osteopathy at RMIT University, I immediately sought further opportunities to complete postgraduate studies in Clinical Nutrition, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology in the USA and Australia. In 2009, I became a published author in the International Journal of Medical Sciences and American Medical Journal- Science Publications, continuing now to contribute to conference presentations with other health professionals internationally, including teaching roles in different subject areas. Based in Melbourne, I consult in private practice, teach in Health Sciences at RMIT, and continue my passion for health launching Encore Health in schools and the community through Medical Wellness Speaking and Lifestyle Education programs.
In clinical practice, I continue to pursue passion for treating infants and children as well as pregnancy care, including pre and postnatal support. I have a strong belief that environment plays a crucial role in health and well being, and therefore treatment management must also include advice on exercise and nutrition, ergonomics, stretching, rehabilitation and lifestyle modification.
With extensive physical therapy & Osteopathic modalities using hands on treatment, I utilize a variety of techniques ranging from structural manipulative skills on adults to gentle indirect style of techniques for the treatment of people of any age group, whether they may be suffering from childhood birth-related or developmental strains, arthritic joint pain or common sprains and strains as a result of day to day activities.
I have seen directly how lifestyle impacts physical health, in both prevention and recovery of illness for all ages, and as a proud ambassador for wellness I am honoured to support children and adults around the globe in the quest for greater health, happiness & fulfillment.
Take the time today to explore the Encore Health website to discover ways in which you can improve you own health for the future. For clinic consultations, please enquire via the contact page here.
- Osteopath – Paediatric / Obstetric- Member of Osteopathy Australia
- Qualified Nutritionist- Member of Nutrition Australia
- Medical Wellness Speaker
- Lifestyle Educator
- Children’s Health Ambassador
Information given on this page is for educational purposes only. For medico-legal reasons, individual health and medical advice cannot be given. Information is not for individual diagnostic, prescription or treatment purposes. Always consult your personal health professional if you require specific assistance with a medical condition, or before making any significant changes to your exercise or nutrition program to clarify if those choices are right for you.
Would you like Dr Rachel Murphy to visit your school, business or community group? … Click here to make an enquiry.