Cold weather, hot weather; during activity and at rest- our bodies always need hydration! Some helpful ways to see how water can benefit your health today:
– Causes the body to generate energy to warm up the water to use it- increasing metabolism.
– Helps cool down the body after exercise & regulate blood temperature.
– Constricts blood vessels, which slows hydration & absorption ability- Slowing digestion.
– Solidifies fats from food, causing body to work harder to digest it.
– Soothes blood vessels (vasodilation), allowing better hydration into muscle and organ tissue.
– Keeps you feeling full for longer between meals.
– Helps nice fats along during digestion, reducing risk of clogged arteries.
– Helps to flush the kidneys removing toxins & regulates bowel motions.
– Reduces fever & enables the body to fight off a virus easier.
Whichever way you drink it, your body and mind will LOVE you for it!