Chronic diseases are on the rise & chemicals in our day to day environment are playing a role in the incidence & prevalence of many diseases and disorders, including:
– Obesity & inflammation
– Learning & developmental disabilities, including autism & ADHD has increased neatly 300% between 2003 and 2012.
– Asthma, (doubled in prevalence between 1990 & 2009 and has continued to rise.)
– Difficulty in conceiving & maintaining a pregnancy affected 40% more women in 2002 than in 1982.
– Leukemia, brain cancer, and other childhood cancers (increased by more than 20% since 1985)
– Breast cancer, (increased by 40% between 1993 & 2008.)
– The birth defect resulting in undescended testicles (cryptorchidism) increased significantly between 1990 & 2013.
**Using natural cleaning methods in your home does make a difference to your overall health, both now & in the future!